Monday, December 17, 2007

Playlist 12-17-07

6am
John Fogerty - Broken Down Cowboy
The Yahoos - Never Give an Inch
Catlin Cary - You Don't Have to Hide
Lyle Lovett - I Will Rise Up
Jonny Lang - Red Light
Clem Snide - Beautiful
Sam Bush - On the Road
Ray Charles - Baby Its Cold Outside
Toni Price - Leftover Love
Eagles - How Long
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Gone Gone Gone
John Mayall - Hoochi Coochi Man
Mountain Heart - Who's the Fool Now
7am
The Near Misses - Marigold
Crooked Still - Darlin' Corey
Steve Forbert - Good Planets
Pieta Brown - West Monroe
Tater - What Child is This
Yarn - Tennessee
Jackie Greene - Cold Black Devil / 14 Miles
New Riders of the Purple Sage - The Last Lonely Eagle
Robin Ella - Down the Mountain
Dwight Yoakam - My Heart Skips a Beat
Mary Gauthier - I Ain't Leaving
Malcolm Holcombe - I Feel Like a Train
Levon Helm - False Hearted Lover Blues
Deana Carter and Jessi Colter - I'm Not Lisa
8am
Sons of Bill - Roll On Jordon
Patty Loveless - When I Reach the Place I'm Going
Catfish Brothers - Crazy With a Frying Pan
The Near Misses - Stone
Flaming Lipps - White Christmas
Blind Boys of Alabama - Away in a Manger
Porkey Pig - Blue Christmas
The Band - Up on Cripple Creek
Jim Lauderdale - Looking for a Good Place to Land
David Childers - Faliz Navadad
Malcolm Holcombe - I Feel Like a Train
Neil Young - Be With You
Eric Clapton - Let It Rain
Pam Tillis - Pretty Paper
Crosby Stills and Nash - In My Life

No comments: