Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Fund Drive

It's Fund Drive time!!! I'll not have time to blog the playlist today but please consider giving to WGWG. Your pledge will help keep us on the air. No amount is to small! It all helps.
Call pledge central at 704 406 3525.

I'll post updates during the day to let you know how it's going.

We have a couple of challenge pledges. A potter has challenged other Craft people to pledge to the station and a truck driver has challenged other truckers to give to the station.

We've had another potter answer the challenge to Craft folk to support the station!

Still Looking for a trucker to answer that challenge.

I'm asking listeners from Spartanburg to pledge support this morning for the music of WGWG. I'm playing a spartanburg set right now trying to get calls from there. I've had calls from Gaffney and Greer but not yet from Spartanburg.

Thank you Spatanburg. I Played a set of music from (or connected with) Spartanburg and asked for pledges and I got them. Thanks again and keep them coming.

No comments: