Monday, May 5, 2008

Playlist 5-5-08

Sorry I've not been blogging. I took a Blog holiday!
6am
Steve Earle - Coming Round
Slight Departure - If I Sailed Away
Randy Thompson - Goin' Down to Lynchburg
McKay Brothers - Port Artur
CCR - Hey Tonight
New Grass Revival - Sweet Release
Jordon Zevon - The Joke's on Me
Wilco - Far Far Away
Joe Ely and Joel Guzman - Ranches and Rivers
Tony Furtado - Running Down a Dream
Jackie Greene - I Don't Live in a Dream
Roy Orbison - Dream Baby
James Taylor - Mexico
Los Lobos - La Bamba
Los Straightjackets - All Day and All of the Night
Tift Merritt - Hopes to High
7am
Delbert McClinton - Everything I Know About the Blues I Learned from You
Michael Franti - Sometimes
Bruce Hornsby - Look Out Any Window
Sister Hazel - Shame on Me
The Steeldrivers - Blue Side of the Mountain
Hayes Carll - I Don't Want to Grow Up
Steve Ray Vaughn - Texas Flood
BB King and Friends- Let the Goodtimes Roll
The Waifs - Pony
Infamous Stringdusters - Starry Night
Sunny Sweeney - The Next Big Nothing
Hackensaw Boys - Look Out Dog
8am
Cowboy Junkies - I Don't Get It
Richard Thompson - 1952 Vincent Black Lighting
Fred Eaglesmith - Indian Motorcycles
Beatles - Glass Onion
Allison Krauss - Gravity
Eric Clapton - So Tired
The Waybacks - Nice to be alone
King Wilkie - The Raising of the Patriarchs
The Belleville Outfit - Wanderin'
Train - My Private nation
Lone Justice - Don't toss Us Away
Pure Praire League - Amie
Dave Alvin - Marie Marie
Paul Thorn - A Woman to Love

No comments: