Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Playlist 8-27-08

6am
Infamous Stringdusters - I Wonder
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - I wont back Down
Solomon Burke - Ain't That Something
Jackie Greene - Don't Mind Me I'm Only Dying Slow
Sonny Landreth - Levee Town
Bob Dylan - Don't Think Twice It's Alright
Sacred Shakers - Twelve Gates to the City
John Prine - Taking a Walk
Slaid Cleaves - Pretty Boy Floyd
Norah Jones - What am I to You
The Clash - Should I Stay or Should I Go
Randall Bramlett - Nobody's Problem
Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel
7am
Easy Pickin's - Salty Dog Blues
Kasey Chambers and Shane Nicholson - Sweetest Wast of Time
John Mellencamp - Worn Out Nervous Condition
Buckwheat Zydeco - Hot Tamale Baby
Robin Rogers - Nobody's Gonna Hurt You
Nickel Creek - When In Rome
Eric Clapton and BB King - Hold On I'm Coming
Toots and the Maytals - Let the Four Winds Blow
Elven Bishop - Fooled Around and Fell In Love
The Biscuit Burners - Annie Oakley
Radney Foster - Never Gonna Fly
Tift Merritt - Broken
The Eagles - Desperado
Malcolm Holcombe - Doin' His Job
8am
The Waybacks - Good Enough
Taj Mahal - Great Big Boat
Kate Rusby - High on a Wheel
Over the Rhine - The World Can Wait
Beatles - Within You Without You
Uncle Tupelo - Looking For a Way Out
John Mellencamp - Longest Day
Willie Nelson and Wynton Marsails - Bright Lights Big City
Traveling Wilbury's - Cool Dry Place
Lyle Lovett and His Large Band - I will rise Up
Nanci Griffith - Listen to the Radio
Steve Miller Band - The Joker

No comments: