Monday, June 4, 2007

Playlist 6-04-07

Good Morning Carolina!!
Hope you all had a good weekend. Did you hear the Alison Krauss special we aired Saturday Morning? We have another special coming your way this weekend. A one hour Johnny Cash special will are at 9am.
Here is today's playlist
6am
Elizabeth Cook - Times are Tough in Rock and Roll
Emmylou Harris - Snake Song
Chatham County Line - Lonesome in Caroline
Scott Miller - Amtrak Crescent
Joe Ely - Oh Boy
The Cure - Friday In in Love
Kiren Kane, Kevin Welch and Fats Kaplin -I Can't Wait
Mary Chapin Carpenter - Your Life Story
Amy LaVere - Killing Him
Darell Scott - Miracle of Living (request)
Bob Dylan - Song to Woody (request)
Patty Griffin - Heavenly Days
The Cotters - Byker Hill
Bruce Hornsby - Darling Cory
Menage - Tell Me
7am
Carlene Carter and Ronnie Dunn - Jackson
Ry Cooder - J Edger (request)
Beatles - With a Little Help from My Friends (request)
Infamous Stringdusters (request)
Jack Ingram - One Thing
Richard Thompson - Take Care the Road You Choose
Jorma Kaukonen - Waiting for a Train
John Prine and Mac Wiseman - I Forgot to Remember to Forget
Jesse Harris - Wild Eyes
Jackson Brown - Doctor My Eyes
Volatile Baby - You are My Flower
Roger McGuinn - Mr Tamborine Man (request)
Neil Young - Are You Ready for the Country
Shooter Jennings - I'm a Long Way from Home
Peter Rowan and Tony Rice - Dust Bowl Children
8am
Ralph Stanley - Will the Circle Be Unbroken
Ryan Adams - Answering Bell
Martin Sexton - I Thought I Knew Ya (request)
Willie Nelson and Ray Price - Lost Highway
Jonathan Byrd - Fiddle and Bow
Robert Earl Keen - Broken End of Love
Chris Robinson - Sunday Sound (request)
Chris Knight - Spike Driving Man
Hayseed Dixie - Blind Beggar Breakdown
Lounden Wainwright III - Feel So Good
Lyle Lovett - I've been to Memphis
Kasey Chambers - The Captain
Marty Stuart with Old Crow Medicine Show - I Can See For Miles
Jimmy Hall - Salty (request)
Gillian Welch - Wrecking Ball

No comments: