Friday, June 29, 2007

Playlist 6-29-07

6am
Steve Forbert - Middle Age
Jude Johnstone - Hard Lessons
Evoka - On Your Face
Peter Rowan and Tony Rice - Perfection
John Mayall - Kona Village
Sarah McLaclan - Full of Grace
Grateful Dead - Touch of Gray (request)
Robert Earl Keen - I'm Coming Home (request)
Lyle Lovett - In My Own Mind (request)
Jimmy LaFave - Hidaway Girl
Mary Gauthier - It Ain't the Wind It's the Rain (request)
Wilco - I'm the Man Who Loves You
Uncle Earl - There is a Time
7AM
Richard Thompson - Francesca
Jorma Kaukonan - Waiting for a Train (request)
Ryan Adams - Gonna Make You Love Me
Sam Bush - Girl From The North Country (request)
Robin Rogers - Hesitation Blues (request)
Hackensaw Boys - Gospel Plow
Ben Harper - Brown Eyed Blues
Donna The Buffalo - No Place Like the Right Time
Gigi Dover - Change
JJ Cale - Old Man
I See Hawks In LA - California Country
Jackie Greene - Honey I've Been Thinking About You
Marc Higgins Band - Sweet Carolina
8am
Blindside Movie Review
Menage -P Good
Smokey Joe - I Just Stoped By (request)
Greencards - Who Knows (request)
Wilco - What Light
Elizabeth Cook - Don't Go Barrowing Trouble
Chris Cook - Small Town Gone
DesChamps Band / Belleville Outfit - I'm Blue
Jimmy Hall - Still Want to Be Your man
Tony Rice - Song For Life
Jerry Lee Lewis w/ Robbie Robertson - Twilight (request)
Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard - My Mary
Grace Potter - Mr Columbus
Norah Jones - Loretta (request)

No comments: