Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Playlist 6-11-08

The Waybacks will be in the Studio this afternoon! They are playing Charlotte tonight with The Duhks! Two of my favorites on one stage! I'll See you there!
6am
Lauren Alexander - Perfume and Gasoline
Young Dubliners - Fisherman's Blues
Jon Shain - Get What You Deserve
The Wilders - Happy That Way
the Muckrackers - Through My Door
Doors - People are Strange
Coldplay - Daylight
Jackie Greene - Shaken
Audrey Auld and Kerian Kane - Harmony
Earl Scruggs and Hylo Brown - John Henry
Joe Ely and Joel Guzman - Letter to Laredo
Joshua James - New Love Song
Malcolm Holcombe - Cynthia Margaret
Peter Case - My Generation's Golden Handcuff
Dan Penn and Spooner Oldham - Cry Like a Baby
7am
Blue Dogs - What's Wrong With Love Songs
Claire Holly - Visit Me
The Be Good Tanyas - Oh Susanna
Bob Dylan - Shelter From the Storm
Mama Said - Seventeen Windows
Waybacks, John Cowan and Friends - Heartbreaker
Boulder Acoustic Society - The Caged Bird
John Mellencamp - My Sweet Love
Billy Bragg - I Keep Faith
Yonder Mountain String Band - Angel
Richard Thompson - 1952 Vincent Black Lighting
Jim Lauderdale - Sometimes

No comments: