Monday, June 16, 2008

Playlist 6-16-08

6am
Boulder Acoustic Society - Maggie's Farm
Amos Lee - Black River
Megan Peeler - All Ready
The Waybacks - Russell County Gorge
Chris Knight - Move On
Johnny Cash - I Walk the Line
Willie Nelson and Ray Price - Lost Highway
Railroad Earth - Waggin' the Dog
Chatham County Line - Chip of a Star
Sam Phillips - Love Changes Everything
North Mississippi Allstars - Bad Bad Pain
Solomon Burke - A Minute to Rest a Second to Pray
Will Harrison - Farwell to the Autumn
Son Volt - Jet Pilot
Sunny Sweeney - Next Big Nothing
Hayes Carll - I Don't Want to Grow Up
7am
Paul Thorn - It Don't Get Any Better Than This
Mike Strauss - The Lesser of the Two
Jakob Dylan - Something Good This Way Comes
Greg Trooper - Green Eyed Girl
10,000 Maniacs - Love among the Ruins
Southern Culture on the Skids - I Want a Love
Elvis Costello - Go Away
Joe Ely and Joel Guzman - All Just to get To You
Steve Earle - More than I Can Do
Earl Scruggs Johnny Cash and Friends - Passin' Thru
Todd Snider - Easy
Bob Dylan - When I Paint My Masterpiece
Drew Emitt - Meet Me in the Morning
The Wrights - Do You Still
8am
Lucy Kaplansky - I Had Something
John Sebastian and David Grisman - John Henry
Greatful Dead - Ripple
Chuck Brodsky - Bad Memories
Solomon Burke - You and Me
Blues Traveler - Girl inside my head
Interview with Tom Condor of the Antibodies about the Green Concert at
the music Camp.
Antibodies - Incognito
Waybacks - Good Enough
Joe Cocker - Ring Them Bells
Amy LaVere - A Day Like Any

No comments: