Monday, September 15, 2008

Playlist 9-15-08

6am
John Hiatt - Let's Give this Love a Try
Neil Young - The Painter
March Higgins Band - How Can I
BR549 - Posion
Alison Krauss - It Don't Matter now
BB King - Guess Who
The Waybacks - Been Around
Joan Osborne - Daddy O
Van Morrison - What Am I Living For
Steve Forbert - The Weekend
Dan Tyminski - How Many Times
Kasey Chambers and Shane Nicholson - Wildflower
The Alarm - Sold Me Down the River
Patty Griffin - Getting Ready
Alejandro Escovedo - Sister Lost Soul
7am
The Duhks - You Don't See It
Walter Hyatt - Going to New Orleans
Joe Cocker - Come Together
Elvin Bishop - That's My Thing
Richie Havens - Hurrican Waters
The Grascals - Rolling In My Sweet Baby's Arms
Slaid Cleaves - Pretty Boy Floyd
Ben Harper - Two Hands of Prayer
Hacienda Brothers - A Lot of Days are Gone
Bob Dylan - Tangled Up in Blue
Victor Wooten and the Lee Boys - Miss U
Donna The Buffalo - Locket and Key
8AM
Emmylou Harris - Gold
Bruce Hornsby - The Red Plains
Ryan Adams - Chin Up Cheer Up
James Taylor - Carolina in my Mind
Bruce Hornsby - The Valley Road (Yes I know I just played BH, but what the Heck)
Tab Benoit - For What It's Worth
Drew Emmitt - Into the Distance
Blue Highway - I Hung My Head
The Duhks - New Rigged Ship
Jonah Smith - Everything is New
Los Lonely Boys - Cisco Kid

No comments: