Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Playlist 9-30-08

6am
Todd Snider - Mission Accomplished
Shane McGowen and the Popes - Cracklin' Rose
Carey Sims - Praying for Time
Kasey Chambers and Shane Nicholson - Sweetest Wast of Time
Van Moorison - I Want to Roo You
Eric Clapton and Billy Preston - Isn't it a Pity
Gibson Brothers - Somewhere Trouble Don't Go
Old Crow Medicine Show - Motel in Memphis
Antsy McClaine and the TPTs - I Married Up
Bob Dylan - Just Like Tom Thumbs Blues
Mike Farris - I'll Take You There
BB King - Blues Before Sunrise
Steve Forbert - Witch Blues
Alejandro Escovedo - Swallows of San Juan
7am
Rodney Crowell - Forty Winters
John Mellencamp - What If I Came Knocking
Hackensaw Boys - Radio
Jackson Brown - Late for the Sky
Raul Malo - Your Only Lonely
New Grass Revival - Angel Eyes
The Sacred Shakers - I'm Gonna to do My Best
James McMurtry - Levelland
Emmylou Harris - Moon Song
Malcolm Holcombe - Gamblin' House
Ben Harper - Dimonds on the Inside
Tim O'Brien - Tain on the Island
8am
Delbert McClinton - Your Memory me and the blues
Hannibal Jones - Lady Jane
Carrie Rodriguez - El Dorado
Keb Mo - Everything I Need
Suddenly very busy in the studio so I have to cut the blog short.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the music taste new grass revival sam bush is the best mandoline player and ocms is amazing but how did you get into kayaking i am intersted