Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Playlist 9-23-08

6am
Fred Eaglesmith - I Pray Now
Ben Arnold - Zig Zag
Ryan Adams - Let it Ride
Old Crow Medicine Show - Caroline
Emmylou Harris - My Baby Needs a Shepard
Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
Mountain Heart - who's the fool Now
Sacred Shakers - Travelin' Shoes
JJ Cale and Eric Clapton - Danger
Richie Heavens - Hurrican Waters
Clem Snide - Something Beautiful
EastMountainSouth - Rain Come Down
Grateful Dead - Ripple
7am
Flatt and Scruggs - Flint Hill Special
Bill Monroe - Can't You Hear Me Callin'
Josh Ritter - Wait fot Love
Malcolm Holcombe - My Ol' Radio
Carrie Rodriguez - She Ain't Me
Jack Ingram - We're All In This Together
Robin Rogers - Nobody Stays
DesChamps Band - I'm Blue
Joe Ely and Joel Guzman - Letter to Larado
Sam Bush - Hungry for your Love
CCR - Long As I Can See the Light
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Please Read the Letter
Alejandro Escovedo - Everybody Loves Me
The Grascals - Rolling In My Sweet Baby's Arms

No comments: