Monday, August 13, 2007

Playlist 8-13-07

Back From Vacation and ready to play some music for you.
6am
Menage - Too Far to Drive
Kenny Wayne Shepheard - Live ON
Bill Mallonee - Wintergreen
Amy LaVere - Killing Him
Gin Blossoms - Till I Hear It From You
Uncle Earl - I May Never
Brandi Carlile - Late Morning Lullaby
Scott Miller - For Jack Tymon
Maktub - Say you Will
Sam Bush - Girl From the North Country (request)
Honey Browne - 8 Roses
Willie Nelson with Rob Thomas- Maria shut up and kiss me
Jimmy Hall - Salty
Tim O'Brien - Maggie's Farm
Shawn Camp - My Love Won't Change
7am
Tab Benoit - For What It's Worth
Bonnie Raitt - I Can't Make You Love Me
Flatt and Scruggs - Flint Hill Special (request)
Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel (request)
Tift Merritt - Still Pretending
Robbie Fulks - Bluebirds are Singing for Me
Sons of Bill - Savannah Rain
Steve Earl - Lonelier Than This
Otis Redding - Sitting on the Dock of the Bay
Marty Stuart and Johnny Cash - Doin' My Time
Stoll Vaughn - Fade Away
Allison Krauss - It All comes down
Alejandro Escovedo - Rhapsody
Elizabeth Cook - Times are Tough in Rock N' Roll
Waybacks - Gone Wayback
8am
Gurf Morlix - Killin' Time in Texas
Ryan Adams - My Winding Wheel
New Riders of the Purple Sage - I don't Know
Stephen Bruton - Bigger Wheel
Richard Thompson - Johnny's Far Away
John Mellencamp - Love and Happiness
Marty Stuart and Steve Earl - Crying waiting hoping
Bill Monroe - Walk Softly on my heart
Everybody Fields - By Your Side
Wilco - Hate it Here
Lary Cordle - Ice Cream Man
David Holt - Louise
Adrienne Young - Room To Grow
White Stipes - Effect and Cause

No comments: