Thursday, August 30, 2007

Playlist 8-30-07

6am
Marty Stuart and Steve Earl - Crying Waiting Hoping
Counting Crows - Accidentally In Love
Jonathan Bryd and Mama Said - Wonderful World
Peter Case - I'm Gonna Change My Ways
Dwight Yoakam - Paradise
Ray Charles - This Little Girl of Mine
Solomon Burke That's How I Got to Memphis (request)
Jayhawks - Smile
Mark Olson - Salvation Blues
Jon Shain - Jo Turner Walking Ridin' Down Main Street
New Grass Revival - Revival (request)
Carlene Carter and Ronnie Dunn - Jackson
Sam Bush - Stingray (request) (and yes I know I just played Sam with New Grass)
Tab Benoit - Sac Au Lait Fishing (request)
Walt Wilkins - Stand Up Seven
7am
Kane Welch Kaplin - No One Told Me
Waylon Jennings - I Don't think Hank Done It This Way (request)
Chatham County Line - Bacon in the Skillet
Bob Dylan - Cold Irons Bound (request)
Ryan Adams - Pearls on a String
John Prine - Big Ol' Goofy World
Blues Traveler - Thinnest of Air
Old School Freight Train - C Tune
Doc and Merle Watson - Freight Train Blues
John Hartford - Gentle on My Mind
Two Dollar Pistols - Before I Was Knowing
Utah Green - Mystic Coyote
Taj Mahal - All Along the Watchtower
Waybacks - From The Pasture to the Future
8am
Bluegrass Elvis - Don't Be Curl
Doc Watson - I Am a Pilgram (request)
Flatt and Scruggs - Foggy Mountain Breakdown (request)
Gurf Morlix - Need You Now
Loretta Lynn - Van Lear Rose
Tom Petty - Running Down a Dream
Steve Earl - Home to Houston
Kelly Willis - Stone's Throw Away
Jorma Kaukonen - Red River Blues
Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man
Marshall Tucker Band - Blueridge Mountain Home
Robin Rogers - Crazy Crying Blues
Buddy Guy - The Price You Gotta Pay
Ann McCue - Stupid
Kane Welch Kaplin - Highland Mary

No comments: