Monday, August 20, 2007

Playlist 8-20-07

6am
Pat Flynn - This Heart of Mine
Johnny Marr - The Last Ride
DesChamps Band - Take Me Away
Kim Richey - Pretty Picture
Reckless Kelly - Vancouver
Dire Straits - Why Worry
Trey Anastasio - Cayman Review
Avett Brothers - I Would Be Sad
Kathleen Edwards - Hockey Sticks
Robbie Fulks - You Shouldn't Have
Rhichard Tompson - Ghost In the Wind
Bruce Hornsby - See the Same Way
Hackensaw Boys - Radio
Pete Frances - Stones
7am
Steve Earl - The Rain Came Down
Gigi Dover - All I Want
Tab Benoit - For What Its Worth
Tony Furtado - Thirteen
Everybodyfields - Don't Turn Around
Raul Malo - Welcome to my World
Otis Redding - Try a little Tinderness
Gurf Morlix - Madalyn's Bones
Shelby Lynn - Telephone
Neko Case - If I'm Gonna Sink
Bonnie Raitt - Love Letter
Utah Green - Daimond Road
Richard Thompson - Sunset Song
Too Much to do today to keep blogging, I'll do better tomorrow.

No comments: