Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Playlist 9-05-07

6am
Adrienne Young - River and a Dirt Road
Drivin' and Cryin' - Patron Lady Beautiful
Blue Dogs - Half of My Mistakes
Marty Stuart and Johnny Cash - Doin' My Time
Lyle Lovett and His Large Band - I will Rise Up/Ain't No More Cane
Chip Taylor and Carrie Rodriguez - Sweet Tequila Blues
Grateful Dead - Cassidy
Lori McKinna - Unglamourous
The Be Good Tanyas - Broken Telephone
John Mellencamp - Paper and Fire
Kelly Willis - I Must Be Lucky
Malcolm Holcombe - Doin' His Job
Robbie Fulks - Good Bye Good Lookin' (request)
Raul Malo - Welcome to My World (request)
7am
The Hackensaw Boys - FDR
Steve Forbert - Middle Age
Jimmie Dale Gilmore - I Was the One
Bruce Hornsby - Fields of Gray
Wille Nelson - Always Seem to get Things Wrong
Wilco - Hate It Here
Kelly Willis - Stones Throw Away (request)
Josh Ritter - Rumors
The Greencards - The Ballad of Kitty Brown
Ryan Adams - The Hardest Part (request)
Acoustic Syndicate - The Pilot
Mike Farris - Oh Merry Don't You Weep
8am
Pat Flynn - This Heart of Mine
Old School Freight Train - Come Back
Earl Scruggs with Hylo Brown - Cumberland Gap
Patty Loveless - When I Reach the Place I'm Going
Railroad Earth - Long Way to Go
Tater -Over the Falls
Alison Krauss -Never Get of the Ground
Patty Griffin - Heavenly Days
Jimi Hendrix - Red House
RobinElla -Down The Mountain
Patti Smith - Soul Kitchen
Jason Isbell - Dress Blues
Robert Earl Keen - Ride

No comments: