Thursday, September 6, 2007

playlist 9-06-07

6am
Eilen Jewell -Heartache Boulevard
Steve Earl - The Galway Girl
David Childers - One Eyed Joe
Ryan Adams - Goodnight Rose
Damien Rice - Volcano
Gratful Dead - I've Been All Around This World
William Shatner and Ben Folds - That's Me Trying
Burrito Deluxe - Out of the Wilderness
John Fogerty - Rock and Roll all Over the World
Sam Bush - The Ballad of Spider John
Malcolm Holcombe - Mister in Morgantown (request)
Bob Dylan - Changing of the Gaurd (request)
Dwight Yoakam - I Sang Dixie
Kane Welch Kaplin - Ain't Gonna Do It
7am
The Everybodyfields - Lonely Anywhere
John Mellencamp - Stones I my Passway
Candlewyck - Watcha Gonna Say
Norah Jones - A World of Trouble
Blue Dogs - Cousin Homer's
Doc Watson - I am a Pilgram (request)
Son Volt - Afterglow 61
Bill Monroe - I'm Working On a Building (request)
KD Lang - Luck in My Eyes
Carlene Carter and Ronnie Dunn - Jackson
Jack Ingram - Keep on Keepin' On
The Highwaymen - Waiting for a long Time
Flatt and Scruggs - Cripple Creek
Donna The Buffalo - Round Ball
8am
Peter Case - I'm Gonna Change My Ways
Joe Thompson - Goin' Downtown
Raul Malo - Cold Cold Heart
Natalie Merchant - San Andreas Fault
DesChamps Band - Carolina Sound
King Wilkie - The Raising of the Patriarchs
Lyle Lovett and His Large Band - All Downhill
Glen Phillips - Thankful
Old and In the Way - Wild Horses
Kim Richey - Jack and Jill
Gram Parsons -She
Eagles - How Long
Caitlin Cary & Thad Cockrell - Two Different Things

No comments: