Friday, October 5, 2007

Playlist 10-05-07

6am
Ryan Adams - Tears of Gold
Flatlanders - Midnight Train
Mike Strauss - After All
Michael Reno Harrell - Gone Tomorrow Night
Jim Lauderdale - Time's a Looking Galss
CSN - Teach Your Children
Robert Earl Keen - Furnace Fan
Billy Joe Shaver - The Tough Get Going
Mike Dought - Looking At the World
Chip Taylor and Carrie Rodriguez - Maybellene
Bob Dylan - Positivly 4th Street
Linda Thompson - Versatile Heart
Taj Mahal - Cakewalk into Town
Neko Case - If I'm Gonna Sink
Johnny Cash - I Walk the Line
Mary Gauthier - The Last of the Hobo Kings
7am
Antsy McClain and the Trailer Park Trubadors - I Married Up (request)
Emmylou Harris - Don't Let Our Love Die
Herbie Hancock - I'm Gonna be a Wheel Someday (request)
Grasstown - Lizzy Lou
Toni Price - Leftover Love
Blues Traveler - Run a Round
Plum Hollow Band - Slew Foot (request)
Chris Knight - Move On (request)
Tom Waits - Lord I've Been Changed
Steve Earle - Days Aren't Long Enough
Diana Krall - Peel Me a Grape
Lyle Lovett - I Will Rise Up
Merle Haggard - Big City
8am
King Wilkie - Savannah
The Eagels - Seven Bridges Road
Mark Knopfler - Behind in the Rent
Rhonda Vincent - All American Bluegrass Girl
Norah Jones - What Am I To You (request)
Warren Haynes - I'll Be the One (request)
The Randy Rodgers Band - They Call It the Hill Country
Poncho Sanchez - Shotgun
DesChamps Band - Going to New Orleans (request)
Marc Cohn - Listening to Levon

No comments: