Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Playlist 10-23-07

6am
Levon Helm - False Hearted Lover Blues
The Vines - Winning Days
Laura Boosinger - Shady Grove
Burrito Deluxe - Encino
Crooked Still - Can't You Hear Me Calling
Jorma Koukonan - Come Back Baby
Malcolm Holcombe - I Feel Like a Train
Jason Isbell - In a Razor Town
Ray Charles and Willie Nelson - Seven Spainish Angels (request)
Flatt and Scruggs - Flint Hill Special
Tim O'Brien - Fell Into Her Deep Blue Eyes
Lyle Lovett - Don't Cry a Tear
Warren Haynes - I'll Be the One (request)
Dwight Yoakam - Excuse Me I think I've got a Heartach
7am
Mike Farris - Oh Mary Don't You Weep
From Good Homes - Cold Mountain
Flatt and Scruggs - Sally Goodwin (request)
Jon Shain - Song for Jo Jo
Merle Haggard - I Wonder Where to Find You
John Hiatt - Memphis in the Meantime
Chip Taylor and Carrie Rodriguez - Angel of the Morning
Billy Joe Shaver - Georgia on a Fast Train (request)
Mavis Staples - Eyes On The Prize
Old School Fright Train - C Tune
Tom Petty - You Got Lucky
Toad the Wet Sprocket - I Will Not Take These Thing For Granted
Deana Carter and Jessi Colter - I'm Not Lisa
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Killing the Blues
8am
Kim Richey - I Will Follow
Kate Campbell - Galaxie 500
The Clumsey Lovers - Not Long For This World (request)
Marshall Chapman - I Love Everybody
Emmylou Harris - Highway of Heartache
James McMurtry - I'm Not From Here
Two Dollar Pistols - Before I was Knowing It
Dar Williams - Your Fire Your Soul
Ottis Redding - That's How Strong My Love Is
Roman Carter - Just a Little to Fast
Traveling Wilbury's - Runaway
Tony Furtado - Thirteen
Beatles - All I've Got to Do
Matthew Kayler - As Close as That
CCR - Travlin' Band

No comments: