Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Playlist 10-30-07

6am
Mark Knopfler - Heart Full of Holes
Derek Trucks Band - Wish I Knew
Tater - Tomorrow
Ryan Adams - Goodnight Rose
John Fogerty - I Will Walk With You
CCR - Looking Out My Back Door
Richard Thompson - Jealous Words
Lyle Lovett and His Large Band - I will Rise Up
Jimmy LaFave - This Land (request)
Whiskeytown - I Don't Want to Know Why
The Gourds - Flavor On the Tounge
Warren Haynes - I'll Be the One
Crosby Stills Nash -Teach your Childern
7am
Over the Rhine - I'm On a Roll
Acoustic Syndicate - Pumkin and Daisy
Megan Peller - A Reason to Pray
Guy Clark - To Lives to Fly (request)
Richard Thompson - 1952 Vincent Black Lighting (request)
Old 97s - the New Kid
Jimi Hendrix -Angel
JJ Cale - Ooh La La
BR549 - After the Hurrican (request)
The Subdudes - Maybe You Think
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Killing the Blues
Merle Haggard - Big City
Joe Ely - Me and Billy the Kid
Steve Earle - Down Here Below
8am
Ryan Adams - Two
John Cowan Band - Working in the New Mind
Lura Boosinger - Shady Grove
Adrienne Young - Natural Bridge
Billy Joe Shaver - Georgia On a Fast Train
Linda Ronstadt and Ann Savoy - I Can't Get Over You
Gigi Dover - Crazy Molly (request)
Madeleine Preyroux - A Little Bit
Red Stick Ramblers - Les Oiseaux Vont Chanter
Shawn Mullins - Soul Child
Levon Helm - The Mountain
Patty Griffin - I'm Getting Ready
Bob Dylan - Don't Think Twice It's Allright

No comments: