Monday, October 8, 2007

Playlist 10-08-07

6am
Old School Freight Train - Come Back
Buckwheat Zydeco - Hot Tamale Baby
Marshall Chapman - I Love Everybody
Lyle Lovett and His Large Band - Don't Cry a Tear
Flaming Lipps - Do You Realize
Ari Hest - Consistency
Diana Krall - Peel Me a Grape
Kane Welch Kaplin - Ain't Gonna Do It
Fisher - Don't Want to Love You
JJ Cale - Golden Ring
Peter Case - Wakeup Call
Nora Jones - Life is a Carnival
Johnny Cash - Man in Black
Little Feat - Hate to Lose Your Lovin'
Flatt and Scurggs - Don't Get above Your Raising
7am
Eilen Jewel - Dusty Boxcar Wall
Whiskytown - Mirror Mirror
Chatham County Line - Lonesome in Caroline
Billy Joe Shaver w/ Marty Stuart - Winning Again
John Mellencamp - Little Pink Houses
Jack Johnson - Staple It Together
Two Dollar Pistols - Before I Was Knowing It...
Delores O'Riordan - Ordinary Day
Toshi Regan - Have You Heard
Freddy Johnston - Peg and Awl
Dwight Yoakam - Watch Out
Billy Bragg - NPWA
Sam Bush - All Night Radio
Michael Reno Harrell - If I Ain't Got You
8am
Will Kimbrough - Horseshoe Lake
Beatles - Fixing a Hole
Over the Rhine - Bluer
The Gourds - Cranky Mulatto
Raul Malo - Only the Lonely
Peter Case - I'm Gonna Change My Ways
Toad The Wet Sprocket - Walk on the Ocean
Emmylou Harris - Don't Let Our Love Die
Earl Scruggs with Hylo Brown - Cumberland Gap
Richard Thompson - My Soul My Soul
Bruce Springsteen - Jesus was an Only Son
Bob Dylan - I Shall be Released
John Hiatt - Child of the Wild Blue Yonder
Josh Ritter - Right Moves

No comments: