Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Playlist 3-12-08

6am
Malcolm Holcombe - My Ol' Radio
Dave Alvin - Marie Marie
Al Dunkleman - Quittin' Time
Walter Hyatt - Going To New Orleans
U2 - A Sort of Home Coming
Rod Stewart - Gasoline Ally
Tony Furtado - Stay Awhile
Joe Ely and Joel Guzman - Letter to Laredo
Cooper Sails - Ebb
Steve Earle - Tennessee Blues
New Grass Revival - Angel Eyes (request)
Bill Monroe - Can't You Hear Me Calling (request)
John Prine - All The Best
Gary Louris - True Blue
Tift Merritt - My Heart is Free
7am
Eagles - How Long
Ryan Adams - Wonderwall
Robin Rogers - Come on In The House
Otis Redding - That's How Strong My Love Is
Lone Justice - Sweet Jane
Will Hoge - When I Can Afford to Lose
Gill Landrey - Poor Boy
Eric Lindell - I Got a Girl
Neil Young - Beautiful Bluebird
Willie Porter - One More September
Jackie Greene - Downhearted
Toney Rice - Muleskinner Blues
Eric Clapton - Let It Rain
8am
Brandy Lindsey and the Punch - White Lies
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Killing the Blues
Mike Farris - Can't No Grave
Lucinda Williams - Bus To Baton Rouge
Levon Helm - Wide River to Cross
John Mellencamp - John the Revelator (request)
Norah Jones - My Blue Heaven
Jimmy Hall - Build Your Own Fire
Carolyn Wonderland - I Found the Lions
Abigail Washburn - Coffee's Cold (request)
Jill Jack - Do I Dare
Bob Dylan - Mr. Tambourine Man

No comments: