Thursday, March 13, 2008

Playlist 3-13-08

6am
Mike Farris - Can't No Grave
Bonnie Raitt - I Believe I'm In Love With You
Earl Scruggs and Hylo Brown - Cumberland Gap
Allison Moorer - Mockingbird
Jimmy Eat World - Your House
Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down
Gibson Brothers - Ophilia
Tim O'Brien - Where's Love Come From
Erin McKeown - We are More
Bill Monroe - I'm Working on a Building (request)
Doc Watson - I am a Pilgrim (request)
Blind Boys of Alabama - Uncloudy Day
Jackson Brown - Running on Empty
Jeffery Steele - Suite Natural Girl
The Waifs - Goodbye
Jim Lauderdale and the Dream Players - Those Kind of Things
7am
Will Hoge - When I Can Afford To Lose
The Belleville Outfit - Wanderin'
Bill Mallonee - Shirts and Skins
Trey Anastasio - Sweet Dreams Malinda
Malcolm Holcombe - Gamblin' House
The Waybacks - Good Enough
Walter Hyatt - Sheik of ShBoon
Carolyn Wonderland - Misunderstood
Robbie Fulks - Way Out on the Old St. Sabbath
Will Kimbrough - Ememy
Steve Miller Band - Fly Like an Eagle
Bruce Hornsby - Look Out Any Window
Joe Ely and Joel Guzman - Because of the Wind
8am
Ralph Stanley - Keep On the Firing Line
Wille Nelson - I'm Alive
Steve Forbert - It's Been A Long Time
Beatles - I'll Follow the Sun
John Hiatt - Riding With The King
Cowboy Junkies - Walking After Midnight
Brandy Lindsay and the Punch - My Goodbye
Rani Arbo - Red Haired Boy
Levon Helm - The Girl I Left Behind
Highwayman - Big River
The Band - Twilight
Shawn Mullins - Shimmer
Shannon McNally - Down and Dirty

No comments: