Monday, March 31, 2008

playlist 3-31-08

Yesterday was Eric Clapton's birthday, so look for lots of Clapton (derek, cream) to be sprinkled in the playlist today.
6am
Caroline Herring - Midnight on the Water
Norah Jones - World of Trouble
Avett Brothers - Nothing Short of Thankful
Malcolm Holcombe - Gamblin' House
J.J. Cale - Waymore's Blues
Ray Charles - Let the Good Times Roll
Greg Brown - Spring and All
Shelby Lynne- Anyone Who Had a Heart
Wille Nelson - When I Was Young and Grandma Wasn't Old
Lucinda Williams - Can't Let Go
Mavericks - The Air That I Breathe
Steeldrivers - Blue Side of the Mountain
BR549 - Poison
King Wilkie - Wrecking Ball
Eric Clapton - I Shot the Sheriff
Darrell Scott - Full Light
7am
Carlene Carter- Light of Your Love
Jayhawks - Queen of the World
Cowboy Junkies - Walking After Midnight
Derek and the Dominos - Its Too Late
John Mellencamp - Pop Singer
Marshall Tucker Band - Fire on the Mountain
Griffin House - Live to be Free
Josh Rouse - Love Vibration
Joe Ely and Joel Guzman - Letter to Laredo
The Blind Boys of Alabama - People Get Ready
Townes Van Zandt - To Live's To Fly
Cream - Badge
Jim Lauderdale - Those Kind of Things
Van Morrison - Starting a New Life
Judy Wright - You are My Sunshine
8am
Van Morrison (yes I know I just played van) - End of the Land
Yarn - Took a Long Time
The Wrights - True Love
Fayssoux McLean - The Blackest Crow
Robie Fulks - Goodbye Good Looking
Bill Monroe - I Saw the Light
Lizz Wright - Stop
Cadillac Sky - Born Loansome
The Waifs - Pony
Steeldrivers - Midnight Tears
Michael Reno Harrell - Lucinda
Tift Merritt - I Know what I'm Looking For Now
James Taylor -Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight
Bonnie Raitt - Angel From Montgomery
Billy Bragg - I Keep Faith
That's it for today, Helen's up next. See ya tomorrow morning!

No comments: