Thursday, May 17, 2007

Playlist 5-17-7


6am
Eric Clapton - Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Slaid Cleaves - Song for June
Peter Rowan and Tony Rice - The Walls of Time
Blue Highway - I Hung My Head (request)
Bob Dylan - Like a Rolling Stone (request)
The Grip Weeds - Astro Man
Ry Cooder - Hank Williams
Son Volt - Highways and Cigarettes
Johnny Cash - Wichita Lineman
7am
Tom Fisch - Home Grown Tomatoes
Martin Sexton - Thought I Knew Ya
Richard Thompson - Jealous Words
Sam Bush - All Night Radio
Nickle Creek - Somebody More Like You
Bill Monroe - I'm Working on a Building (request)
Taj Mahal - Stagger Lee
Steve Forbert - My Rough and Rowdy Ways (request)
Chris Knight - Leaving Souvenirs
Ziggy Marley - Rainbow in the Sky
Abi Tapia - Hand Over Your Heart
Infamous Stringdusters - Poor Boys Delight
8am
Graham Paker - Hard Side of the Rain
Lyle Lovett - She's No Lady
Catlin Cary - You Don't Have to Hide
Todd Snider - I Will Not Go Hungry
Patty Griffin - Rowing Song
Bruce Hornsby - Lost Soul
Bob Dlyan - Buckets of Rain (on this day in 1963, Dylan and Joan Baez appear with Pet Seeger at the first Montery Folk Festival)
Uncle Earl - Booth Shot Lincoln
Mike Strauss - After All
Dixie Chicks - Landslide
Last Train Home - Last Good Kiss
Los Strait Jackets - All Day and All of the Night
Nelson, Price and Haggard - If I Ever Get Lucky
Wilco - Hate it Here
Greencards - Who Knows

No comments: