Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Playlist part II 5-16-07

Working an extra air shift today so I thought I'd Blog this playlist too....
10am
Emmylou Harris - Red Dirt Girl (request)
Sons of Bill - Back to the Time
Greg Trooper - Dream Away
Bob Dylan - Tangled up in Blue
June Carter Cash and Jonny Cash - Far Side Banks of Jordon
Muckrakers - Through My Door
Devon Sproule - Old Virgnia Block
Steel Train - Road Song
Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower
Martin Sexton - Thought I Knew Ya
Sarah Harmer - I'm a Mountain
Elizabeth Cook - Don't Go Borrowin' Trouble
Nanci Griffith - Are You Tried of Me Darling
Neil Young - Heart of Gold
Ramblin' Jack Elliot - Honey, Where you Been So Long
11am
Jim Lauderdale - I Will Wait For You
Malcolm Holcombe - Room Eleven (request)
Patty Griffin - Long Ride Home
Donovan - Wear Your Love Like Heaven (request)
Grateful Dead - Monkey and the Enginer
Willie Nelson and Waylon Jennings - Good Hearted Woman
Marc Higgins Band - Sweet Carolina
Shannon McNally - My Heros Have Always Been Cowboys
John Hiatt - Some Time Other than Now
Chris Knight - Move On (request)
Steve Earle - Guitar Town (request)
Cream - Strange Brew
Bob Marley - Johnny Was
Jack Johnson with Alo - I Shall Be Released
Claire Lynch - Be Ready to Sail

No comments: