Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Playlist 5-29-07

6am
Loudon Wainwright III - Grey in LA
Deana Carter - Atlanta and Birmingham
Marc Higgins Band - Waiting for you There
Avett Brothers - I Would Be Sad
Bob Marley - Jamming
Ben Harper and Jack Johnson - High Tide or Low Tide (request)
Kasey Chambers - Sign on the Door
Jimmy LaFave - Hideaway Girl
Alice Peacock - Love
Patti Smith - Soul Kitchen
Reckless Kelly - Nobody's Girl
Sam Bush - Hungry For Your Love
Hayes Carll - Long Way Home
Wlico - Sky Blue Sky
7am
Uncle Earle - The Last Goodbye
Doc Watson - Daybreak Blues
Bob Weir - Cassidy (request)
Bill Monroe - I'm Working on a Building (request)
Kendel Carson - Run to the Middle of the Morning
Chris Knight - Saved By Love
Elana James - Goodbye Liza Jane
Jorma Kaukonen - Come Back Baby (request)
I See Hawks in LA - California Country
Johnny Cash - I Can't Go On That Way
Adrienne Young - All For Good
Dave Pirner - Never Recover
The Highwaymen - Waiting for a Long Time
Bill Monroe - Walk Softly on my Heart (request)
Kate Campbell with Spooner Oldham - If I Ever Get to Heaven
8am
John Hammond - Come on In This House
Over the Rhine - Ohio
Marshall Chapman - I Fell In Love Again This Morning
Scott Miller - Dear Sarah
Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street
Rodney Crowell - Say You Love Me
Lucinda Williams - Everything Has Changed
The Duhks - Down to the River
Ry Cooder - Suitcase In My Hand
Old Crow Medicine Show - We're All In This Together
Hackensaw Boys - Fiddle My Blues Away (request)
North Mississippi Allstars - Station Blues
Kevin Kinney w/Tramp - A Good Country Mile

No comments: