Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Playlist 2-12-08

6am
Carolyn Wonderland - Walk On
The Avett Brothers - One Line Wonder
Malcolm Holcombe - Sittin' Sad
The Near Misses - Pretty Enough
Reckless Kelly - Baby's Gotta a whole lot More
Stevie Ray Vaughn - Taxman
Rachel Yamagata - Worn Me Down
Levon Helm - Fellin' Good
John Sebastian and David Grisman - Coffee Blues
Tift Merritt - Mille Tendresses
Marshall Tucker Band - Can't You See
Willie Nelson and Waylon Jennings - Mama's Don't Let Your Baby's Grownup to be Cowboys (request)
Flat and Scruggs - Cripple Creek (request)
Steve Earle - Paradise
Free - All Right Now
Grace Potter - Tootbrush and My Table
Seth Walker - Change My Way
7am
Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel (request)
Kasey Chambers - Not Pretty Enough (request)
Dwight Yoakam - Excuse Me I Think I Got a Heartache
Hackensaw Boys - Gospel Plow (request)
Jayhawks - Stumbling Through the Dark
Earnie Hawkins - Statesboro Blues
Sam Bush - I Wanna Do Right
Neil Finn and Friends - Weather With You
The Rescues - Matter of Time
Larry Sparks - Lay My Burdens Down
The Blind Boys of Alabama - Uncloudy day
The Cottars - Miss Casey's Medley
Bob Dylan - Love Minus Zero / No Limit
Shooter Jennings - The Last Time I Let You Down
Ben Folds - Time
8am
Chip Taylor and Carrie Rodriguez - Laredo
Lyle Lovett - The Truck Song
Will Harrison - A Fairwell to Autumn
John Mayer - New Deep
Cowboy Junkies - Walking After Midnight
Radney Foster - I'm Used to it
Delbert McClinton - I Wanna Thank You Baby
Will Kimbrough - Horseshoe Lake
Belleville Outfit - Caroline
Van Morrison - Your Cheating Heart
The Steel Drivers - Midnight Tears

No comments: