Monday, February 25, 2008

Playlist 2-25-08

6am
Levon Helm - The Girl I Left Behind
New Grass Revival - I'm Down
Chris Cooke - Uncle Scam Blues
Will Kimbrough - Eden Prarie
Damien Rice - I Remember
Bob Marley - Africa Unite
Chris Thile - Watch a Breakdown
Eagles - Busy Being Fabulous
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band with John Haitt - One Step Over the Line (request)
Sons of Bill - Back to the Time (request)
Gillian Welch - Make Me a Pallet on Your Floor (request)
Doc Watson - Train of Love
Walter Hyatt - Rollin' My Blues (request)
Mike Farris - I'll Take You There
Jorma Kaukonen - Blue Railroad Train
7am
Bill Mallonee -Cresent Moon
Mike Strauss - The Lion's Share
Kathy Mattea - Green Rolling Hills
Cowboy Junkies - Misguided Angel
The Waifs - How Many Miles
Casey Driessen - Sally in the Garden
Joe Ely - Me and Billy the Kid
Elvis Costello - What's So Funny about Peace Love and Understanding
Jimmy LaFave - Bohemian Cowboy Blues
Hank Williams - Move it on Over
Solomon Burke - We're Gonna Hold On
George Harrison - What is Life (request) (this is George's birthday)
Kevin Gordon - Watching the Sun Go Down
Ramblin' Jack Elliott - Honey Where You Been So Long
8am
Larry Cordle - The First Train Robbery
The Beatles - Taxman (request)
Ryan Adams - Burning Photographs
Clair Lynch - Love Will Find You Again
U2 - Beautiful Day
Malcolm Holcombe - My Ol' Radio
Richard Thompson - Uninhabited Man
Tift Merritt - Keep You Happy
Walter Hyatt - I'll Come Knocking (request)
Jerry Garcia and David Grisman - Louis Collins
Patsy Cline - I Fall to Pieces
The Wrights - Rewind

No comments: