Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Playlist 2-5-8

6am
Joe Ely - Fightin' For My Life
Catfish Brothers - Wake Up Jacob
John Sebastian and David Grisman - Coffee Blues
From Good Homes - Broken Road
Steve Earle - Copperhead Road
Emmylou Harris - Beyond the Blue
Flatt and Scruggs - Ruben
Shelby Lynne - Where I'm From
Gillian Welch - One More Dollar (request)
The Wrights - A Love Like That
Govt' Mule - So Week So Strong
Alison Krauss - Never Get Off the Ground
Donna Jean and the Tricksters - All I Got to Say
Marty Stuart and Merle Haggard - Farmer's Blues
7am
I See Hawks in LA - Grapevine
Flint Hill - I Want to Go Back Home Again
Wilco - What Light
Johnny Cash - I'm Ragged but I'm Right
Grayson Capps - Lorraine's Song
Richard Julian - World Keep On
Corrine West - Second Sight
Eagles - Guilty of the Crime
Ben Arnold - Deeper Truth
Seth Walker - Steady
Tift Merritt - Something To Me
Gary Louris - True Blue
Belleville Outfit - Wanderin'
Laura Blackley - Lavinina
8am
Preservation Hall Jazz Band - When the Saints Go Marching In
Neville Brothers - Congo Square
Dr. John - That Old Black Magic
Louis Armstrong - Do You Know What it Means to Miss New Orleans
Elvis Costello and Alan Toussaint - Tears Tears and More Tears
Tab Benoit - Make a Good Gumbo
Red Stick Ramblers - Hot Tamale Baby
Mary Gauthier - Wheel inside the Wheel
Buckwheat Zydeco - Hey Good Lookin'
Steve Riley and the Mamou Playboys - Waxia
The Band - Life is a Carnival
It's Mardi Gras Time in New Orleans and right after the news I'll sneak in one more by request.
Hank Williams with Jambalaya

No comments: