Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Playlist 2-19-08

6am
Mountain Heart - Heart Like a Road Sign
Jeffery Gains - Always Be
No Alibi - Conversation
Levon Helm - Feelin' Good
Robert Earl Keen - Furnance Fan
New Riders of the Purple Sage - I Don't Know You
Ben Kweller - Living Life
Ray Charles - America the Beautiful (request)
Dwight Yoakam - Excuse Me I Think I've Got a Heartache (request)
Radney Foster - I'm Used to It
Caroline Herring - Midnight on the Water
Gov't Mule - Fool's Moon
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Gone Gone Gone
North Mississippi Allstars - Sation Blues sitting on top of the world
Blind Boys of Alabama - Uncloudy Day
7am
Mike Farris - Set Down Servent
Mike Strauss - One Above Two Below
Allison Moorer - Mockingbird
Guy Clark - Black Diamond Strings (request)
Tom Petty - I Wont Back Down
Walter Hyatt - Sheik of ShBoom (request)
Shelby Lynne - Gotta Get Back (request)
CCR - Bad Moon Rising
Alejandro Escovedo - I Don't Need You
Amanda Shaw - French Jig
Peter Case - I'm Gonna Change My Ways
Townes Van Zandt - For the Sake of the Song
Will Kimbrough - Horseshoe Lake
Gob Iron - East Virgina Blues
8am
Cowboy Junkies - Misguided Angel
Gigi Dover - Fortunate
John Hiatt - Through Your Hand
Emmylou Harris - Gone
Dwight Yoakam - Lucky That Way
Antsy McClain - Field Trip
BoDeans - The First Time
Tift Merritt - Stray Paper
Bruce Hornsby - Valley Road
The Wrights - Do You Still
Ellery - Anna
Danielle Howle - Roses From Leroy's

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Jeff,

Is the internet stream working today? I had touble the last 2 days, the popup works but no music. Hmm... maybe just a problem with my internet provider.

Steve

Unknown said...

It's working now. It seems it took 5 minutes or so to buffer the stream, now it's working great. Comcast may be a little congested this am :-)

Jeff said...

problem was on our end. trouble with the server. seems that IT has it fixed now.