Monday, February 4, 2008

Playlist 2-4-08

6am
Blind Boys of Alabama - Down By the River
Kim Richey - Didn't I
The Catfish Brothers - Crossroad Blues
BoDeans - Found Me a Reason
Radiohead - I Will
Rod Stewart - I'm Losing You
Grateful Dead - To Lay Me Down (request)
The Grip Weeds - Astral Man
Hackensaw Boys - Radio
Willie Nelson - I'm Alive
Amanda Shaw - Chirmolito
Old School Freight Train - C Tune (request)
Red Stick Ramblers - Les Oiseaux Vont Chanter (request)
Sam Bush - Riding That Bluegrass Train
7am
Mike Strauss - Halfway
Arlen Roth with Levon Helm - Crying Time
Bill Kirchen - One More Day
Belleville Outfit - Somebody Like You
Carolyn Wonderland - Missunderstood
Carolina Chocolate Drops - Sourwood Mountain (request)
Van Morrison - Crazy Love
Waylon Jennings - I ain't Living Long Like This
Maura O'Connell - A Far Cry
Mozely Rose - Why Do You Cry
Jack Johnson - Go On
Tracy Grammer - Laughlin Boy (request)
Beatles - Across the Universe (happy anniversery to NASA)
Infamous Stingdusters - Starry Night (request)
Tift Merritt - I Know What I'm Looking For Know (request)
8am
Allison Moorer - I Want a Little Sugar in My Bowl
Alsion Krauss - Oh Atlanta
Will Hoge - When I can Afford to Lose
The Near Misses - Marigold
Blues Traveler - Girl Inside My Head
Alison Krauss - The Lucky One
Joe Henry - Parker's Mood
Kelly Willis - Sweet Little One
Tom Petty - Southern Accent
Griffen House - Live To be Free
The Belleville Outfit - Caroline (request)
Malcolm Holcombe - Gamblin' House (request)
Marshall Chapman - Railroad Track

No comments: