Thursday, January 3, 2008

Playlist 01-03-08 and Top 10

6am
Later Today I'll Post on this Blog the Listener Top 10 for 2007. The List will also be posted to the WGWG web page. Eventually I'll get around to posting the top 100 on the website. Hope you caught the top 10 show Helen and I did on the air Yesterday. We recorded it and I'll get around placing a link on the show later.
Micheal Reno Harrell - Hy Annie
Little Big Town - As Good as Gone
Jonathan Byrd - Ash County
Levon Helm - False Hearted Lover Blues
John Mellencamp - The Americans
The Beatles - Only a Northern Song
Emmylou Harris - A Love That Will Never Grow Cold
Deana Carter and Shooter Jennings - Good Hearted Woman
The Mavericks - Would You Believe
J. J. Cale - Ooh La La
Old School Freight Train - C Tune (request)
King Wilkie - Wrecking Ball (Request)
Pete Drodge - All Lite Up
Dwight Yoakam - My Heart Skips a Beat
Larry Keel - Durham's Bull
Larry Cordle - Ice Cream Man
7am
Emmylou Harris and the Band - Evangeline (request)
Neil Young - Ever After
Dan Penn and Spooner Oldham - Memphis Women and Chicken
Elizabeth Cook - Times are Tough in Rock N Roll
The Allman Brother's Band - Don't Keep Me Wondering
Pieta Brown - In My Mind I Was Talking to Loretta
Loretta Lynn - I Miss Being Mrs.
Norah Jones - Loretta
Townes Van Zandt - To Live's to Fly
Guy Clark - Hangin' Your Life on the Wall
John Prine - Souvenirs
Lucinda Williams - People Talkin'
Steve Earle - Jericho Road
Malcolm Holcombe - Evelyn
8am
Nanci Griffth - Drive In Movies and Dashboard Light
Mike Strauss - Lesser of the Two
Gram Parsons and Flying Burrito Bros. - Dark End of the Street
Michelle Malone - Winter Muscadine
Yarn - Don't Break My Heart Again
Luka Bloom - Exploring the Blue
Beth Orton with Ryan Adams - Concrete Sky
Hackensaw Boys - Lookout Dog
Dar Williams - Spring Street
Jack Ingram - We're All In This Together
Iris DeMent - Mama's Opry
Last Train Home - Last Good Kiss
Kasey Chambers - If I Were You

No comments: