Thursday, January 10, 2008

Playlist 1-10-08

6am
Levon Helm - False Hearted Lovers Blues
Shawn Colvin - I'll be Back
Chris Cook - Uncle Scam Blues
Mark Knopfler - Heart Full of Holes
Kasey Chambers - Hollywood
Marshall Tucker Band - Fire On the Mountain
Bruce Springsteen - My Ride's Here
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - The Long Journey
Sam Bush - I Wanna Do Right
Reckless Kelly - Vancouver
Lyle Lovett - I Will Rise Up
Bonnie Raitt - Dimming of the Day
Allison Moorer - I Want a Little Sugar In My Bowl
Jimmy Hall - Salty (request)
7am
David Holt - Let It Slide
Raul Malo - Angle Flying to Close to the Ground
Shelby Lynn - Anyone Who Had a Heart
Will Hoge - Midnight Parade
Jonny Lang - If We Try
Pieta Brown - West Monroe
Taj Mahal - All Along the Watch Tower
Kasey Chambers - The Rain (request)
Flatt and Scruggs - Sally Godwin (request)
Tift Merritt - Another Country
Old School Freight Train - C Tune (request)
Iris DeMent - Fill My Way With Love
Yarn - It Took a Long Time
8am
Emmylou Harris - Snowing on Raton
Guy Clark - To Live's to Fly
Eric Clapton - She's Wating
Jason Ringenburg and Steve Earl - Bible and a Gun
Neil Young - Heart of Gold (request)
Dwight Yoakam - My Heart Skips a Beat
Malcolm Holcombe - Evelyn
Laura Cantrell - Leters
Deana Carter - The Weight
Jessi Alexander - This World is Crazy
James Taylor - Country Road
Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man (request)
Shooter Jennings - Last Time I Let You Down

No comments: