Friday, January 4, 2008

Playlist 1-4-8

6am
Deana Carter and Dolly Parton - Love is Like a Butterfly
Little Big Town - Live with Lonesome
Doc and Merle Watson - California Blues
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Gone Gone Gone
New Grass Revival - Do What You Gotta Do
U2 - 40
Los Lobos - Little Things
Sam Bush - I Wanna Do Right
Josh Kelly - Solid Ground
Steve Earle - Tennessee Blues
Robert Earl Keen - All I have is Today
J. J. Cale - Ooh La La
Shelby Lynne - Where I'm From
Chatham County Line - Come Back to Me
Kasey Chambers - The Rain
Gram Parsons and the Flying Burrito Bros. - We've Got to Get Ourselves Together
7am
Mike Farris - Can't No Grave
Tift Merritt - Your Love Made a U-Turn
Marc Higgins Band - Sweet Carolina
Robin Rodgers - You Say Your Leaving
Ryan Adams - Two (request)
David Childers - Street of Dreams (request)
My Morning Jacket - It Makes No Difference (request)
Mark Olson - Salvation Blues
Mary Gauthier - Last of the Hobo Kings
Richard Thompson - My Soul My Soul
Dwight Yoakam - My Heart Skips a Beat
John Mellencamp - Down in the Bottom
Tony Rice - Song for Life
The Near Misses - Running
8am
Blindside Movie Reviews
Mountain Heart - While the Gettings Good
CCR - The Midnight Special
Toni Price - Leftover Love
Levon Helm - False Hearted Lover Blues
Josh Ritter - Still Beating
Pieta Brown - West Monroe
Fred Eagle Smith - Wilder Than Her (request)
Hackensaw Boys - Fiddle My Blues Away
Old Crow Medicine Show - James River Blues
Eric Clapton - Last Fair Deal Gone Down
Bruce Springsteen - Radio Nowhere
Erin McKeown - We Are More

No comments: