Friday, January 18, 2008

Playlist 1-18-08

6am
Lyle Lovett - I Will Rise Up
Low Millions - Julia
Flatt and Scruggs - Rolling In My Sweet Baby's Arms
Levon Helm - The Mountain
Otis Redding - Shake
Jack Johnson - People Watching
Josh Ritter - Wait For Love
Yarn - It Took a Long Time
Sarah McLaughlan - Blackbird
John Cowan and Sam Bush - I'm Just a Singer in a Rock and Roll Band
Pieta Brown - How Many Times
Patty Griffen - Making Pies
John Sebastian and David Grisman - Coffee Blues
The Badless - Angline is Coming Home
Gob Iron - Buzz and Grind
Donna the Buffalo - Round Ball
Infamous Stringdusters - Stary Night
7am
Ernie Hawkins -Statesboro Blues (request)
Flatt and Scruggs - Flint hill Special (request)
Del McCurry - Nothing Special (request)
John Mayer - Split Screen Sadness
Cake - Palm of Your Hand
Lucinda Williams - Still I Long For Your Kiss
Malcolm Holcombe - Evelyn (request)
Tift Merritt - My Heart is Free
Norah Jones - Loretta
Bruce Robinson and Kelly Willis - Help Me Make it Through the Night
Will Kimbrough - Moves Me Deeply
Chip Taylor and Carrie Rodriguez - Maybellene
Ryan Adams - Pearls on a String
Mary Gauthier - I Ain't Leaving
8am
Mike Farris - Sit Down Servant
Del McCurry Band - Blown away and Gone (request)
Chris Knight - Leaving Souvenirs (request)
Gram Parsons - Sin City
Shooter Jennings - Walk of Life
Don McClain - American Pie
Emmylou Harris - Beyond the Blue
North Mississippi Allstars - Mississippi Bollweevil
Dwight Yoakam - Excuse Me I think I've Got a Heartach
Will Hoge - The Highway's Home
Tift Merritt - I Know What I'm Looking For Now

No comments: