Monday, January 14, 2008

Playlist 1-14-08

6am
Chip Taylor and Carrie Rodriguez - Angle of the Morning
Tinsley Ellis - Pawnbroker
Two Tattoos - Strom Coming
Deana Carter - Old Man
Buddy Guy - Nobody Understands Me But My Old Guitar
Ray Charles - Let the Good Times Roll
Will Hoge - When I Can Afford to Lose
Maria Muldaur - To Be Alone With You
The Eagles - Guilty of the Crime
Yarn - Listen Up Sweetheart
Los Lonely Boys - Diamond
Chris Robinson - Train Robbers
Sam Bush - Riding that Bluegrass Train
7am
Doc Watson - I Am a Pilgram (request)
Flatt and Scruggs - Foggy Mountain Breakdown (request)
James Leva - When we Have Love
Bill Noonan Band - Catawba City
Emmylou Harris - First in Line
Johnny Cash - It Take One to Know Me
Beatles - Shout
Keb Mo - Suitcase
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Gone Gone Gone (Done Moved On)
Tift Merritt - I Know What I'm Looking For Now
Dwight Yoakam - Excuse Me I think I've Got a Heartach
Delbert McClinton - Kiss Her Once For Me
Lone Justice - Dixie Storms
The 101ers - Steamgauge 99
8am
Levon Helm - Calvery
Fred Eaglesmith - I Wanna Buy Your Truck (request)
Traveling Wilburys - Like a Ship
Mary Gauthier - I Ain't Leaving
Lyle Lovett - South Texas Girl
Mindy Smith - Peace of Mind
Ricky Skaggs and Bruce Hornsby - Crown of Jewels
Pure Praire League - Amie
Bachman Turner Overdrive - Let It Ride
BR549 - Cajun Persuasion

No comments: