Monday, January 28, 2008

Playlist 1-28-08

6am
Feeling Better and back at it!!!
Seth Walker - Steady
Mary Chapin Carpenter - Why Shouldn't We
Will Seabrook - With or Without You
The Near Misses - Running
Two Tons of Steel - Two Tons of Steel
The Beatles - You Got to Hide Your Love Away
Dwight Yoakam - Under You Spell Again
John Sebastian and David Grisman - I'm Satisfied
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - When Its Gone
Will Hoge - The Highway's Home
Lyle Lovett - My Baby Don't Tolerate
Norah Jones - Cold Cold Heart
From Good Homes - Desicion Song
Willie Nelson - Help Me Make It Through the Night
JJ Cale - After Midnight
Levon Helm - False Hearted Lover Blues
7am
Mike Farris - I'll Take You There
Harris Brothers - Johnson City Blues
Dwight Yoakam - Love's Gonna Live Here
Stephen Kellog - Keep Me in Your Thoughts
Laura Blackley - I Go Out Walking in Your Memory
Amy LaVere - Washing Machine
Crooked Still - Shady Grove
Shelby Lynne - Willie and Laura Mae Jones
John Hiatt - Real Fine Love
Chip Taylor and Carrie Rodriguez - Angel of the Morning
Taj Mahal - Don't Let Your Feet Get Cold
Alison Krauss - Wouldn't Be so Bad
Ray Charles - Bye Bye Love
Uncle Earl - The Last Goodbye
Tift Merritt - My Heart is Free
8am
Steve Miller Band - Take the Money and Run
Maura O'Connell - Every River
Allison Moorer - Dancing Bearfoot
Blue Highway - I Hung My Head
Josh Ritter - Wait For Love
Van Morrison - I Want to Roo YOu
Shelby Lynne - I Wont Die Alone
Mike Farris - Oh Mary Don't You Weep
REM - Finest Worksong
Eagles - Desperado
Tift Merritt - Laid a Highway
Hakensaw Boys - Look Out Dog
Fred Eaglesmith - Rev It Up

No comments: