Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Playlist 1-22-08

6am
Will Kimbrough - Eden Prarie
The Grip Weeds - Infinite Soul
The Avett Brothers - One Line Wonder
John Sebastian and David Grisman - John Henry
Three Ring Circle - You Know what I mean
The Hollies - The Air that I Breathe
Tift Merritt - I Know What I'm Looking For Now
Malcolm Holcombe - I Feel Like a Train (request)
Kathleen Edwards - Six O'Clock News
Richard Julian - Can't Go Back
Alejandro Escovedo - Break This Time
U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
Norah Jones - She
Josh Ritter - Wait For Love
7am
Will Hoge - When I can Aford to Lose
Shelby Lynne - Anyone Who Had a Heart
Jessi Alexander - Honeysuckle Sweet
Mike Farris - Oh Mary Don't You Weep
John Mayer - Not Myself
Lyle Lovett with Guy Clark - South Texas Girl
Dwight Yoakam - Intentional Heartache
Steve Miller Band - Rockin' Me
Malcolm Holcombe - Evelyn
John Sebastian and David Grisman - Coffee Blues (request)
Randy Rogers Band - They Call it the Hill Country
Rhonda Vincent - All American Bluegrass Girl
Chris Knight - House and 90 Acres (request)
8am
Two Dollar Pistols - I Still Need Her (request)
Sam Bush - I Wanna Do Right
Jack Ingram - One Thing
Bob Sinclair - Rainy Day Blues
Hank Williams - I Saw the Light
Mary Gauthier - Last of the Hobo Kings
Jackie Greene - Emily's In Heaven
JJ Cale and Eric Clapton - Hard to Thrill
Tift Merritt - Another Country
Sugarland - Just Might
Casey Driessen - Sally in the Garden
Delbert McClinton - Going Back to Louisiana

4 comments:

BennyD said...

How about playing Dave Alvin's version of 'California Bloodlines' in memory of John Stewart's passing...

BennyD said...

http://oldbluebus.blogspot.com/2008/01/so-long-lonesome-picker.html

Jeff said...

I think I will!

Jeff said...

Ben, Thanks for the Link to the Old Blue Bus.